Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

stealing everything i can from the Library

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jack tama

jack tama

Male Number of posts : 55
Married/Dating : someone ^^
Bloodline : canis amo\cattus amo
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character Sheet
Bio:
Experience:
stealing everything i can from the Library Left_bar_bleue0/0stealing everything i can from the Library Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Chakra:
stealing everything i can from the Library Left_bar_bleue100/100stealing everything i can from the Library Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

stealing everything i can from the Library Empty
PostSubject: stealing everything i can from the Library   stealing everything i can from the Library Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:32 pm

~i steal all scrolls on makeing anything from crossbows to daggers~
Back to top Go down
Ken Hasu
Hasu Clan Leader/Scarlet Chinoumi/Master Swordsman Of Amatsu/Furui Tsume No Amatsu/Touken Kage
Hasu Clan Leader/Scarlet Chinoumi/Master Swordsman Of Amatsu/Furui Tsume No Amatsu/Touken Kage
Ken Hasu

Male Number of posts : 42
Married/Dating : Nobody...
Bloodline : Hasu Clan (Scarlet Chinoumi)
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Character Sheet
Bio: Guujin Shuujuku No Touken (Puppet Mastery Of Swords)/Guujin Shuujuku Boushi Touken (Puppet Mastery Spinning Blades)/Tsuchi Kaihou:Tsuchi Senpuku (Earth Release:Earth Hiding)/Tsuchi Kaihou:Doro Tama (Earth Release:Mud Bullet)
Experience:
stealing everything i can from the Library Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000stealing everything i can from the Library Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)
Chakra:
stealing everything i can from the Library Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000stealing everything i can from the Library Empty_bar_bleue  (5000000/5000000)

PostSubject: Re: stealing everything i can from the Library   stealing everything i can from the Library Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:46 pm

I appear infront of jack.
I would stop before you die...
Back to top Go down
jack tama

jack tama

Male Number of posts : 55
Married/Dating : someone ^^
Bloodline : canis amo\cattus amo
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character Sheet
Bio:
Experience:
stealing everything i can from the Library Left_bar_bleue0/0stealing everything i can from the Library Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Chakra:
stealing everything i can from the Library Left_bar_bleue100/100stealing everything i can from the Library Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: stealing everything i can from the Library   stealing everything i can from the Library Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:53 pm

~by the time you show up i'm long gone~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stealing everything i can from the Library   stealing everything i can from the Library Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stealing everything i can from the Library
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Buildings/Homes :: Library-
Jump to: